A great holiday starts with the journey. Located in the city centre, Parliament House Hotel is the ideal place to stay – with super transport links to all of Edinburgh’s major points of interest. Within close walking distance of several of Edinburgh’s best attractions – from the Greyfriars Kirkyard to the stunning Edinburgh Castle, there’s never been a better place to find yourself immersed in Scottish culture. With the added bonus of Edinburgh Airport located a mere 30 minutes away, you don’t have to worry about losing valuable holiday-time in transfers.
So, stock up on the travel sweets, follow our directions and we’ll be ready to welcome you with the best of customer service.
15 Calton Hill
If you are arriving by train, the closest station is Edinburgh Waverley. We are a 5 minute walk away from the station, however, taxis can be found within the station itself if you prefer to travel by car.
By Car (From Edinburgh Airport)
- Follow Eastfield Rd and Glasgow Rd/A8 to Maybury Rd/A902 in Edinburgh.
- Follow Maybury Rd/A902, A90 and A902 to Inverleith Row/B901.
- Continue on B901. Drive to Calton Hill.
Popular attractions with walking distance
- Edinburgh Playhouse – 7 minutes.
- National Gallery of Scotland – 8 minutes.
- St. Giles’ Cathedral – 11 minutes.
- Edinburgh Castle – 16 minutes.
- Greyfriars Kirkyard – 16 minutes.
- National Museum of Scotland – 16 minutes.
We hope you have a pleasant journey – however, if you find yourself lost, do not hesitate to give us a call on +44 (0131) 478 4000 and a member of our team will be delighted to assist you.